This job offer is expired
We’re looking for an Android Software Engineer to join our team! Working from our Los Angeles studio, you’ll play a key role in building and shaping innovative and creative mobile applications.
This is an onsite (Los Angeles) contract position.
What you’ll do:
- Create and refine performative mobile apps that push the limits of mobile technology
- Build fun, new products that run smoothly and stably
- Conceptualize, develop, and launch new features
- Carefully evaluate the technical tradeoffs of every decision
- Work with the Design team to hone in on the best UI and infrastructure practices
- Carry out code reviews to guarantee code quality
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of experience in developing mobile applications on Android
- BS/BA degree in a technical field, such as computer science (or equivalent years of relevant experience)
- Strong CS fundamentals and problem-solving skills
- Expertise with the Android ecosystem, including deep knowledge of the Android SDK and/or other development environments for Android (NDK, Go on Android, etc.)
- A thorough understanding of the Android platform performance, strengths, and trade-offs
- Deep knowledge of Android at the OS-level
- A passion for design and creativity!
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow