← Back to all jobs
This job offer is expired
We simply develop mobile applications that matter, and we are currently focused on chatting & live communication apps.
With millions of users using our services, we strive to deliver the best UX for our users through agile app development and continuous improvements.
We believe that even though there are a lot of apps out there, the world still lacks fascinating apps that care the most about user experience and privacy. Our mobile developers play a very significant role in achieving this by delivering world-class mobile applications
- Very good English communication skills
- iOS or Android development (minimum 2 years of experience)
- Excellent research & problem-solving skills (you will face challenges when hundreds of thousands of users are using your app, so your brilliance is highly valuable :D)
- Experience with version control systems (Github/Bitbucket/Gitlab with good practices like gitflow..etc)
Nice to Have:
- Experience with WebSocket, WebRTC and streaming apps
- Mobile design skills and taste
- Obsession with UX & performance optimization
- Experience with firebase, mobile analytics and A/B testing experiments
If you are willing to build great apps, hunt bugs and unleash your full potential, then Numrah is the right place for you.