Senior Mobile Engineer
This job offer is expired
Who Is Follow Up Boss?
- We’re a SaaS solution for real estate teams to better manage their leads.
- We’re a bootstrapped, profitable company started back in April of 2011
- We’re a remote company with a mostly US-based team
- We don’t just claim to be customer-centric - we live it:https://www.facebook.com/followupboss/reviews
Why Would You Want To Work Here?
- We’re a young, ambitious company who only answers to our customers
- Opportunity to have a big impact on our growth and your career
- No red tape or pointless meetings
- Competitive base salary, health/dental insurance and 20 days paid holiday
This Role Is For You If…
- You would describe yourself as patient, empathetic and having a good sense of humour
- You’re independent, self-motivated and can stay efficient and productive without someone looking over your shoulder all day long
- Superb written and verbal skills (with a professional yet fun demeanor)
- Self motivated and proactive mindset.
- Remote work experience is considered an asset.
- Based in the USA, quiet home office with fast internet.
- Expert in Swift., familiarity with Objective-C a plus.
- Experience with Android development (Kotlin is a plus).
- Expertise in package management systems (e.g. CocoaPods and Carthage).
- Experience with core iOS technologies including UIKit, Auto Layout, Grand Central Dispatch, ARC, push notifications, and others.
- Experience submitting an app to the AppStore, managing certificates, and navigating the app review process.
- Strong understanding of threading and asynchronous programming
- Experience with MVVM architecture.
- Experience writing unit tests.
- Experience with Core Data.
- Experience using Instruments.
- Familiarity with functional reactive programming (FRP) a plus.
- Familiarity with a reactive framework like ReactiveSwift or RXSwift a plus.
- Experience with hybrid app development a plus.
- Expertise in version control systems (git).
- Proven ability to create/contribute to robust commercial applications.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Security conscious.
- Successful track record of working remotely.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Help drive mobile development forward, improving the quality of our mobile apps and the experience our users get from them.
- Mentor other team members.
- Monthly customer hero day (spend a day on the front lines once per month to truly understand our customers).
30 Day Targets:
- Become familiar with our mobile apps (iOS and Android) and their codebases.
- Become familiar with our API, which the mobile apps communicate with.
- Pair with mobile engineers to gain knowledge about the system and how we work.
- Improve the new hire onboarding process, by being a part of it.
60 Day Targets:
- Help implement critical missing functionality in our mobile apps.
- Identify top mobile bugs, develop a plan to address them, and ways to improve code quality.
90 Day Targets:
- Assist in improving the performance of both iOS and Android apps.
- Engage with customers and work to better drive users to newer versions of our mobile apps.
Our Core Engineering Values
- Code Quality
- Focus and Prioritization
- Customer Driven
- Leadership Qualities
If this sounds like a great fit we would love to hear from you,.
We're not accepting applications from agencies.