This job offer is expired
By leading the design effort on a variety of project, you are the one that will get the mobile competence within Virtual Affairs (VA) to a higher standard. You will help to push the boundaries of our client’s businesses
Being the central point of knowledge and information and knowing how to realize your vision in a convincing manner. Which brings value, not only for your dev colleagues, but as well as for supporting your sales colleagues in new pitches and client engagements as a trusted adviser and domain expert.
The main focus will be on the architecture, design, and delivery of enterprise mobile applications. Clients of VA have a large customer base that uses our apps on a daily basis. For this reason, you will create innovative, market-relevant solutions that meet the needs of your client and its consumer base. Pushing the boundaries of your client’s businesses into new areas, by building the next generation of its mobile experiences.
Robustness, structure and performance are of key importance. Together with your team, you will develop long-term solutions that are complex, but maintainable. You are actively engaged in optimizing the app development efforts, including continuous integration, automated testing and test driven development. Developing and documenting detailed software architecture for mobile solutions on iOS, Android, Windows Phone and tablet platforms. Preparing work packages, support and guide the developers and provide quality assurance to deliver the expected quality. During our projects, you will work in an agile, scrum based environment.
- You can lead a discussion and create solutions with your colleagues and your clients
- Critical in helping your clients reach business and technology decisions in the implementation of their Mobile strategy
- Flexible in supporting multiple mobile projects
- A clear architecture vision and can explain why this is of importance to your clients and your solutions
- Stay up to date with emerging trends, tools and techs
- Solutions-oriented; can rapidly switch between projects and know how to respond to a variety of questions from clients
- 3+ years' experience with mobile projects as a consultant, architect and/or developer
- Experience in guiding and coaching a team of devs from a tech point of view
- Work experience with external API's
- Hands-on experience with SDK's for mobile platforms
- Experience in setting up continuous integration and automated testing of apps
- Strong understanding of multiple programming languages and paradigms with expert knowledge of at least one; such as Java or Swift
- Know-how of popular third party frameworks for a variety of platforms
Whats in it for you
- Chance to deliver products on a global scale to some of the largest companies in the world
- Getting challenged and have the opportunity to express yourself
- Getting the opportunity to push your technical and personal skills to the next level
- Work with different techs in a fun and open environment
- Freedom to attend conferences, initiate meet-ups, participate in hackathons, etc.
- We are serious about what we do and we all work hard, but in between we enjoy to have a good time as well; table football and/or an informal drink? Count us in!
- And of course a competitive salary