Android Developer - Cybersecurity
This job offer is expired
What will I be doing?
At ReaQta we develop a security agent for Android, you will join our developers to refine and extend the existing app in order to include new kind of engines and detections. You will also join our Data Analysis team to integrate the data acquired by the app into the Machine Learning engines used at ReaQta
You will be supported by our local team during your daily activities so don't be worried if some concepts might be new to you, as long as you're dynamic and willing to learn, you're more than welcome!
Be results-focused: deliver, inspect, adapt! You’ll use continuous integration techniques and test-driven approaches to provide the best user experience possible.
To become part of our highly-selected Foosball team you should have:
- 1+ years of experience on Android development (applications and low level).
- 2+ years of experience using Python
- Some experience in backend integration with third party/external APIs
- Being autonomous and proactive: we want you to improve and create, not just implement!
Bonus points for…
- Experience working within a high growth and/or highly dynamic company
- Experience in service creations
- Devops skills (ansible, docker, system operations)
You will work with an amazing team that stretches along 6 different timezones made by infosec experts, malware analysts, big data experts and data scientists:
- Fantastic office in the heart of Amsterdam (foosball, bar, beer and sofas included ;)
- Flexible working hours
- Seminars and conferences!
- Travel expenses covered
- Internal growth not only possible but encouraged