- 1. Create →
- 2. Preview →
- 3. Publish
Android Application Developer
Take ownership of a patient-facing Android application
In this role, you will take ownership of an existing Android application that is the primary user interface for a physical therapy exercise machine. You will be responsible for continuing development, debugging, troubleshooting, and future enhancements. You will work in a small distributed team. This is a startup environment with all that entails - it's fun, it's exciting, and it's hard work.
Make an impact
The products that you develop will have a material impact on peoples' lives. Your success will be immortalized with these 3 words - "I am healed".
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with others in English.
- 2+ years experience in development on Android.
- Demonstrated time management skills strong work ethic, attention to detail, able to multitask and have strong communication, time management and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Agile development.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow