Mobile App Developer (iOS / Android / ReactNative)
This job offer is expired
The Community Company is looking for a Mobile Application Developer to join our tech team and help build the future of community management.
We’re a small team with a big influence. As a tech team member, you’ll develop growth tools for brands such as Forbes, BabyCenter, and Young Entrepreneur Council. Your work will touch tens of thousands of users — and it really will be your work. At The Community Company, your voice is heard, your ideas are valued, and everyone gets the chance to make an impact.
About The Community Company Development Team
Our team is focused on an excellent user experience. We develop products that help members connect to one another and our partners in meaningful ways, get exposure through publishing and editorial tools, and access exclusive offers. We’re also critical to the broader team at The Community Company’s ability to operate effectively. We develop solutions founded in data and analytics.
We are a small team that enjoys solving complex challenges. Team members pride themselves in maintaining a fun, laid-back culture built on mutual respect and accountability.
- Develop mobile applications with well-tested, highly-supportable, performant code
- Own work and deliverables, from inception to completion
- Translate requirements into excellent applications and features
- Work in an agile methodology, effective independent as well as collaborative
- Excel in a fast-paced, startup environment
Skills & Requirements
- Expert at React Native
- Wireframing, mocking, and prototyping applications
- Realtime and RESTful communication strategies
- UI/UX experience for both iOS and Android
- App store deployment and management
- Git Version Control
- NodeJs application development
- Data modeling best practices, both relational and schemaless
- CI/CD Pipeline experience
- Enterprise software development
- White label / Multi-tenant application design
Why The Community Company
- Small team with big opportunity
- The chance to develop with a growing company
- Use new technology & solve interesting problems
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- 401K with company matching
- 100% remote, work where you want
- 15 days of paid time off + all US holidays
- Yearly team retreats to great locations