← Back to all jobs
This job offer is expired
Unfortunately, at this time, we cannot sponsor or transfer work Visas.Our team is looking for an Android Engineer who is self-directed and passionate about innovation and mobile technologies. This position will develop consumer facing apps for our multimillion dollar partners that will run on millions of devices and handle billions of transactions. Ideally, you've built a native Android app in the past, enjoy working with talented folks and love a good technical challenge.
- 1-3 years of professional software development experience.
- Experience engineering, releasing and supporting Android applications.
- Team player with excellent written and spoken English communication skills.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
For the Win
- Passion and appreciation for great design and exceptional UI/UX.
- Consulting experience for several independent Android applications.
- Experience as a mentor to other engineers in a professional setting.
- Expert ability to get things done on a small team.
- Highly responsible, self-disciplined, self-managed, self motivated, able to work with little or no supervision.
Benefits & Perks
- Free catered lunches daily from the businesses in the LevelUp ecosystem
- A never ending amount of coffee beans to make whatever satiates your palate (Americano, Latte, Espresso, Regular Cup O Joe)
- Strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance, fully paid for by LevelUp and 401(k) with company match
- Convenient access to the MBTA via red, green & orange line (Downtown Crossing, Park Street, and South Station are only a few blocks away)
Similar job offers in this area
Senior Mobile Engineer Klaviyo
Boston, MA, US