SDET / Automation Test Framework Developer
About the position:
You will work with cross-functional Product Teams and engineers to ensure that iOS, Android, and web applications meet our high standards for quality. You will be responsible for building test automation frameworks and maintaining the test suites across our platforms.
- Establish an automated test environment for UI testing for our Android, iOS, and Web apps
- Integrate with test case management, bug tracking, source control and continuous integration platforms
- Educate team members on test automation
- Design, document, execute and troubleshoot automated test scenarios
- Estimate test efforts, analyze and communicate test results and participate in QA activities.
- Identify required improvements in the test and development processes and make contributions to our automation tools
- Coordinate with Product teams and engineers to deliver stable product releases
- Learn and understand release processes while improving, and expanding our test coverage
- 3+ years experience in building automated testing frameworks including for iOS and Android native apps
- Experience in test automation scripting using Python, Java, Swift and Selenium
- Experience in API testing, load testing, performance testing and security testing
- Experience working in an Agile development process
- Experience testing iOS and Android native apps
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Positive energy and a friendly collaborative attitude
- Attention to detail and quality
- Ability to tradeoff getting tasks done with stepping back to see the big picture
- Expertise in test plan development, including countering confirmation bias
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
At GameChanger we are…
- We put our customers first, always asking, “Will this enhance their youth sports experience?”
- We deeply understand our customers and work hard to anticipate their needs.
- We celebrate and support our customers’ contributions to their communities.
- We listen actively, seeking to understand others before making ourselves heard.
- We challenge each other directly while caring about each other personally.
- We do unglamorous work in service of the team.
- We set aggressive goals designed to drive meaningful change.
- We are eager teachers and curious students who invest in learning.
- We are resilient, thriving in change and adversity.
- We value creative ideas and productivity over seniority and hours worked.
- We entrust decisions to those best positioned to make them.
- We embrace individual responsibility and trust each other to deliver our best effort.
- We say “no” to valuable initiatives so we can concentrate resources on our most important work.
- We respect others’ time by limiting distractions, running efficient meetings and communicating concisely.
- Being part of a team of genuinely kind individuals dedicated to improving the lives of our customers and our employees.
- Benefits including medical, vision, prescription, dental, FSA/HRA, and coverage for family/dependents.
- Commuter Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement and 529 College Savings Plan
- Opportunities for equity compensation
- Endless supply of healthy and not so healthy snacks and drinks.
- Organized lunches, happy hours, and team outings
- Unlimited vacation policy
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow