Senior Backend Engineer (Java/Kotlin) - Mobile Application Development
At Mobile Application Development we are developing next-generation products that change how millions of users discover products at best possible prices. We are now set to deliver a truly enjoyable shopping experience on smartphones and tablets, and for that we are looking for a full stack engineer with fresh ideas and dedication to build a completely new product.
Are you ready to take on the challenge? Do you find elegant solutions to complex architectural problems? If yes, we would like to get to know you.
About your new role
- At Mobile Application Development, you join a cross-functional team of dedicated UX and UI designers, software engineers and product managers to develop best in class products and technologies.
- We work in a truly agile team, so you'll be part of the entire development process from ideation to delivering a product increment into users hands.
- Technology is ever-changing, we currently work with Kotlin, GraphQL, Apache Kafka, Firebase, Kubernetes / OpenShift, Swift, Spring Boot and the Spring Cloud / Netflix OSS stack.
- You'll design and deploy scalable and resilient microservices and applications, working closely with other teams on common components.
- We aim for continuously improving code quality, development processes, and growing the team with new ideas and skills.
Skills & Requirements
- You have solid experience as a software developer or software architect.
- You can design distributed systems and conceptualize parallel data processing.
- You have excellent knowledge of Java and the Spring Framework and ideally already experience with Kotlin.
- Concepts like software craftsmanship, clean code, continuous deployment and 12-factor apps are important to you.
- With an agile full stack mindset, you prefer a short time-to-market without compromising product quality.
- You have informed opinions you can present - and respect when others do so as well.
- You are open to a diverse work setting and to new concepts and ideas.
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow