Android/Kotlin Developer (m/f) for eSport-Startup
This job offer is expired
Who we are:
MateCrate is a fast-growing eSports startup in the heart of Hamburg (Jungfernstieg), with the goal of enabling all gamers professional eSports. Together with well-known eSport professionals and renowned companies, we are working on the "eSport Bundesliga" of tomorrow, offering amateurs a clear path into the professional scene.
You will play a key role within the app development team and shape accessible and fast responding frontends for millions of gamers worldwide. You work with the latest technologies, powerful hardware and have the opportunity to combine hobby and work.
- Building the Android version of the MateCrate app within a self-organized agile team
- Constantly improving our app architecture
- Ensuring that our app has an outstanding performance
- Development of all-new features
- Pro-actively addressing current and future availability, capacity and security needs of our Android application
- Contributing ideas and actively shaping our Android development
- You have at least 2 years of experience as an Android-Developer
- You are familiar the Android SDK and enjoy working with Kotlin
- You have great understanding of RxJava, Dependency Injection and testing of Android Apps
- You have an eye for design and user experience
- You enjoy working in an agile team, taking the initiative and introducing new ideas
- You are willing to improve yourself, the team, the workflow and the product
- You are passionate about an innovative product
What we offer you:
- Excellent opportunities for further education and self-realization
- Respectful togetherness and a strong team spirit
- Flexible working hours and home office options
- Flat hierarchies and a familiar atmosphere
- Weekly gaming sessions during working hours
- Free drinks, fresh fruits, weekly team breakfast, table football, table tennis, billiards, darts, etc.
Start date 01.05.2018 - Full time (unlimited)
If we have aroused your interest, we look forward to your mail or call!
Your personal contact person is Sebastian, you can reach him via 0151/15 22 15 36 or email@example.com.