Software Engineer Android for Augmented Reality
Wikitude has an immediate opening for a software engineer with the specialization Android development in Salzburg, Austria, who will work directly on Wikitude’s core products. As a member of the Wikitude SDK engineering team you will be trusted to create solutions for various areas of the augmented reality SDK. You will work on Wikitude’s C++ based core SDK as well as on the Android native implementations. Responsibilities will include all aspects of software development from design to coding and testing.
- A passion for software development and using cutting edge technologies.
- Applied and proven experience in developing software
- Excellent knowledge and experience in C++
- Experience in development for mobile operating systems (Android)
ANSWERING “YES” TO ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED A PLUS:
- Experience in 3D render engines
- Cross-platform development tools like Cordova, Titanium, Xamarin
- OpenGL and 3D programming
- A strong passion for apps and development for mobile platforms
Successful candidates will be highly motivated, self-driven and and willing to work on-site in Salzburg to achieve project and company goals. You will have a strong desire to learn new technologies and work on cutting edge technology. Applicants from the European Union are encouraged to apply!
Starting salary is € 35,000 per year (gross), with the willingness to pay higher salary depending on qualifications and experience.
The position is based in Wikitude’s HQ office in Salzburg and for highly qualified candidates we also provide the possibility for remote work!
To apply send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow