Senior Android Engineer (f/m)
This job offer is expired
Delivery Hero Germany GmbH is building the next generation of online food ordering platforms with its brands Lieferheld, pizza.de and foodora. We aim to be the simplest and fastest way to your pizza and fast food by providing a rock-solid, customer centric, amazing take away experience.
Our product and engineering department is always aiming for continuous improvement and innovation, not just to our tech stack and solutions, but also to the way we work. In order to do so, being a friendly and open-minded environment is at our core.
If you’re an enthusiastic, innovative problem solver, hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
- Design, build, create & maintain code for multiple brands.
- Teach, share, influence & learn together with a company, a scrum team, a second family.
- You will work in a scrum team closely together with your fellow coding enthusiasts, Product, QA, UX & UI.
Your heroic skills:
- Are you passionate about creating world class apps and maybe even have a secret obsession for feeding people?
- Being proactive in sharing and seeking out information.
- You have experience with RxJava, DI frameworks, and unit testing frameworks.
- Giving and receiving feedback is second nature to you.
- Having an eye for detail but also understand when a more pragmatic approach is needed.
- You are familiar with scrum rituals and giving realistic estimations for complexity.
- Writing tests for your code is part of your definition of done
- You understand the importance of UX and the work you deliver is sustainable.
- You are knowledgeable on Java, Kotlin, OOP and testing strategies.
- You are familiar with architectural patterns like MVP, MVVM & MVI and can rehearse them while solving a rubix cube. Challenge accepted?
- CI (Jenkins) ,Git, Gradle for Android.
- Experience with releasing app(s) to Google Play store.
- Experience with Google APIs, including location services and analytics.
We offer you:
- International working atmosphere and cross-cultural teams.
- Goal oriented environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Great career opportunities.
- Safety of a large company: pension scheme and stability.
- Nice work environment and English as working language.
- For applicants from abroad: relocation package and German lessons.
Have we caught your attention? Then please send us your application including cover letter, CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to your application!