← Back to all jobs
Android Developer (Contract)
This job offer is expired
Oddball believes that the best products are built when engineers understand and value the things they are working on. We value learning and growth and the ability to make a big impact at a small company.
We are looking for an experienced developer to help improve an existing mobile application codebase. The application is fully built out, most of this project work is around adding some extra touches for 508 Accessibility compliance.
Our engineering team is small, distributed, and largely asynchronous. We value a calm, collected environment where you can focus on doing great work. Aside from a couple of weekly check-ins or project updates, you'll be able to work interruption-free.
You can expect top-of-the-market pay, flexible hours, and a balanced work week. We are a fully remote team.
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Strong design and coding skills (Android Java)
- Android mobile development work experience
- Passion for operational excellence
- Strong communicator and fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge about the Lean Startup and Agile Methodologies
- Proven ability to create/contribute to robust commercial applications.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Security conscious.
- Successful track record of working remotely.
This position is a 1 month contract role, starting August 1st, 2018.
You may also like
Senior Android Engineer G2i inc
Senior Mobile Software Engineer Fleetio
Android X-Mode Social
Android Developer w/ Full Stack (Portuguese+English) Supernatural Software