Android Developer - Glasgow
This job offer is expired
Waracle is looking for a talented Android Developer based in Glasgow working on cutting edge projects based in Glasgow.
The successful candidate for this role will be well experienced in the following:
- Native Android development
- Front-end development experience
- Agile development and CI/CD
- Tools like Android Studio and Git
- The entire software development life cycle, end to end
Waracle is an unconventional company – we like to think out of the box and we want staff who do too. If you’re successful in your application you can expect:
- To work on some of the most innovative mobile/IoT/healthcare/AR/VR projects with some of the world’s leading brands
- A relaxed/informal environment
- A learning environment – we like to learn, and build it into the working week. We don’t do formal training courses but when you attend a tech conference we expect you to participate in upskilling/rounding out others
- Innovation – our aspiration is to launch startups and incubate them around waracle – share out commercial/software product/agile/product strategy experience we’ve got. We’re already doing this and we’ve got more ideas on the go!
Our benefits package includes:
- A competitive salary
- Holidays – 31 days per year and a day off on your birthday.
- 35 hour working week
- Brown bag lunches and regular workshops
- Last Friday staff get together monthly
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers