Mobile QA Engineer to guard the quality of our apps!
This job offer is expired
As a Mobile QA engineer in App Annie’s B2C team, you will be the quality advocate during different phases of the app development lifecycle. You will make sure that our suite of apps for different platforms and markets meet the high quality standards of App Annie.
What you can tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
"I guard the day-to-day quality of a suite of world class iOS and Android apps, packed with cutting edge technologies and used by millions of users every single day.”
How will you be doing this?
- Working with an awesome team of QA engineers and developers who love building high quality products.
- Pragmatic and informative about testability, quality and delivery.
- Owning both app and data quality as a fully integrated member of the development team, from the initial feature design stage all the way to the finished product.
- Tackling the QA challenges of a multifaceted complex system, from API integration to functional & non-functional testing on the device.
- Executing the QA strategy to perform manual and automated feature testing as part of the product life cycle to guarantee the highest level of quality and performance in our mobile apps.
- Running ad-hoc tests, troubleshooting new issues, and identifying/defining defects together with the team.
- Proactively identifying improvement possibilities and providing feedback to different teams involved in the product development and not being afraid of raising the flag whenever deemed necessary.
What do you bring to the party?
- You're smart and are able to prove it (e.g. you hold a degree in Computer Science or related field)
- You’re passionate about apps and analytics, obsessed with both finding and solving problems, and keenly focused on delivering high quality to customers.
- Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you participate in. You make it happen. Boom!
- 2-3 years of software testing or development experience.
- Proven experience of testing mobile apps, background in QA methodologies and thorough knowledge of structured test methods and processes.
- Familiarity with CI (e.g. Jenkins), debugging (e.g. Charles) and mobile test automation tools (e.g. Appium, Calabash) is a big plus.
- ISTQB testing certification and experience in Agile processes (SCRUM) is a big plus.
- You’re a great communicator and proficient in verbal and written English.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Plus, to help you save your money, we also chip in on your pension, pay for your commute and provide you a Macbook & smartphone
- Lots of responsibility + room for you to experiment and grow with the company
- An international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds
- Great lunches included every day, unlimited office snacks and beverages
- 25 days of paid leave, as long as you promise to come back!
- And finally, an office in the heart of Utrecht (15 minutes walking from Utrecht Centraal), so there's plenty to do when you're not at work
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow
Similar job offers in your area
Android Engineer App AnnieUtrecht, NetherlandsJuly 13