Our team creates beautiful mobile apps for people in motion. We work everyday with Fortune 500 companies and startups alike to build awesome software for phones, tablets, TVs, automobiles, mobile payment wallets, and wearables like watches and glasses. We care deeply about quality, and we love what we do.
Your primary role will be development of mobile applications on the Android platform using Kotlin and Java. We have an incredible attention to detail and very high standards. Design is important to us.
Skills & Requirements
- Significant experience working as a member of a high-performing cross-functional team
- Meaningful Android software development experience using Kotlin and/or Java
- Experience in multithreaded programming and event-driven application design
- Experience in test-driven development
- Ability to lead development efforts and meet project schedules
- A passion for writing clean, documented, tested code
- An active role in the tech/development community
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Friendly: you need to be able to interact with, and build relationships with, our clients
- Experience with C#, Ruby, Swift, Objective-C, or front-end development is a plus