Android Developer (Junior-Mid)
This job offer is expired
Dynamic Signal is the leader in Employee Advocacy, building a social sharing platform. Dynamic Signal’s mobile applications redefine how top companies such as IBM, Salesforce, and 3M communicate with the world.
Skills & Requirements
- Apply at least one year of professional Android development experience to the tasks that come your way. You chose Java as your second language in high school and can navigate through Android Studio as well as Han Solo making the Kessel Run.
- Name several APIs you have worked with such as Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn. You are fluent in JSON and don’t need to look up what RESTful services are.
- Develop new features from start to finish in an Agile environment. Join forces with Product Management and other Engineering teams like Captain America assembling the Avengers.
- Reduce your teammates’ struggles by following coding conventions and documenting your code.
- Overcome your sorrow when you lose at Street Fighter 2 on our arcade cabinet.
- Investigate and fix bugs the QA department throws your way.
- Deliver high-performance, scalable code. Edge cases are always on your mind; unlike Sauron, you’d station a few guards at Mount Doom, just in case.
What you get:
- An experienced founding team with a proven track record.
- An awesome set of coworkers who genuinely enjoy each other.
- Regular team events like Thursday happy hour and monthly off-sites.
- 401(k) plan, medical/dental/vision package, and an office gym.
- Generous vacation policy lets you spend your time off how you want.