Android Developer - Help us see into the future!
We are looking for an Android Developer who will join a strong mobile team located in our Warsaw office and building consumer facing mobile applications for Android and iOS ecosystems that are deployed globally.
As a member of our innovative Android team you will be responsible for building, maintaining and making our app available to Android users in more and more countries.
What will I be doing?
- Building state of the art Android app in the field of opinion data.
- Being a part of an innovate team and will help to release our app in more and more countries.
- Taking part in discussions around new features and ideas for assigned projects.
- Supporting the mobile team in daily challenges.
- Being responsible for technical design, architecture and implementation of YouGov Android applications.
- Building our applications in a robust, clean and manageable way.
- Supporting colleagues in code reviews and giving feedback.
What do I need to bring with me?
- At least 1 year of commercial experience in mobile app development and testing or equivalent.
- Good knowledge in Android ecosystem and development.
- Good programming skills with Java and/or Kotlin.
- Proactiveness, strong ability to self-organise and self-manage.
- Good communication and time management skills.
- Accuracy and thoroughness.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
A couple more things...
- Exciting technology stack.
- Ability to focus on what you do best.
- Stable employment at a global company.
- Fresh fruit, coffee and cool beverages.
- Private medical insurance, MultiSport subscription.
- Competitive salary.