← Back to all jobs
Android Developer w/ Full Stack (Portuguese+English)
This job offer is expired
Overview of job:
- Android developer experienced in working on production-quality apps. You will work on the Appgelica app already in market (linked to this listing).
- As the primary developer of the app, you will be responsible for key decisions in terms of architecture, feature development and scaling.
- This will require a broad understanding of front-end, back-end and Web development. The focus, however, will be on Android app development.
- Work with an experienced founder / product manager on a direction and feature development. We will occasionally work with a designer.
- Ability to work with Web interfaces for admin system for app.
- 2 week paid vacation, although time-off is flexible.
- Rate of US$1,000 per month, paid bi-weekly
- Remote, ideally in Brazil.
- Portuguese speaker is a plus. Ideally in Brazil since app is in production in Brazil.
- Must be able to have professional competency in English.
- Must be in North, Central or South America due to time zones.
- I will not respond to development firms. I am looking for a dedicated hire.
What to expect in interviewing:
- Please demonstrate previous apps you have worked on.
- A Skype interaction and likely review by another developer.
- Monday - Friday 9-5, although schedule can be flexible. Daily morning calls.
- Slack in the preferred method of communication.
You may also like
Senior Android Engineer f/m/x (100% Remote) Jaumo GmbH
Android Developer Waldo Photos
Android Developer Xapo
iOS/Android Technical Interviewer Triplebyte
Senior Mobile Developer aware3