Native Mobile App Developers (iOS/ Android) in beautiful Larvik
ABAX is setting up a new local mobile APP team within our Tech centre in Larvik. You will take the lead in the mobile apps projects together with our external development partners and supporting resources from our product and development departments. ABAX has an ambitious roadmap for how our existing and future mobile app experience should transform the way our customers work.
Expectations and Responsibilities:
- Implement product future requirements and fit the solution for those requirements into tasks the existing software design or propose changes to the existing software design, ensuring the solution fits.
- Work closely together with Product Owners in finding the most useful solution for our customers and market needs.
- Communicating and coordinating with other teams whose software assets you need to integrate into the products.
You will work with:
- You’ll work in a fully agile team, so you will align with your peers continuously.
- You’ll cooperate closely with the Product Owner to make sure you understand the vision for the product, the clients and the market needs.
- Your very own Team lead, who will help you grow and be effective as a professional.
Who are we looking for?
- You are an experienced app Developer that loves to achieve a great app experience together with others.
- You have a keen eye for the design and user experience, or the app architecture and testability of the app.
- You are self-sustaining and always curious about how technology can be utilized to simplify the workday of our customers.
- iOS developers must have Experience in both Swift and Objective-C. We primarily use Swift. Knowledge about iOS UI guidelines.
- Android developers must have solid knowledge about Android SDK and Kotlin together with Android UI Guidelines
- Interest or experience with Geolocation techniques in App development.
- Knowledge of and experience with Git.
- Experience working in an agile development environment with Kanban and/or Scrum.
- Good communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Enthusiastic and continuous improver mindset.