Mobile Solutions Architect
This job offer is expired
As a Solutions Architect with Swenson He, you will gain exposure to all areas of growing acquisition opportunities for a leading firm in the mobile application development industry. This ranges from communicating with prospective clientele to developing technical architecture and specification documents, while contributing and consulting your expertise in application development. Expectations for the position include supporting the VP of Business development and at times the Managing Partner with architecting development projects. Your work will be critical to our day-to-day operations, attainment of business goals, and long-term growth of the company. You will have the opportunity to expand our current client base of globally recognized brands, innovative startups and reputable universities.
As a member of our close-knit team, you will be able to contribute in a measurable way to our culture, project acquisition and retention, and team dynamics. We are looking for someone who displays a high degree of professionalism, is detail-oriented, and approaches responsibilities proactively. We offer competitive compensation, industry-leading medical benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability, and an impressive 401(k) matching program.
- You will be the main source and client facing technical expert to comprehensively understand, assess, and analyze client web & mobile app needs (existing and proposed) while proposing multiple end to end solutions.
- Work directly with the VP of Business Development to manage full cycle sales process, while maintaining communication with prospective clients
- Present yourself as a reputable resource for technical knowledge and consulting expertise in the mobile application development industry
- Be the owner of technical specification documents, architecture diagrams, and implementation plans
- Review RFI documents, uncover detailed technical requirements and propose multiple technical solutions based on client expectations
- Scope out the estimated level of effort of projects for designers, architects, engineers, quality assurance analysts and project managers for enterprise level mobile app software solutions
- Develop and execute both high-level and deep dive presentations (PowerPoint)
- Communicate and interact with decision makers, partners, and employees throughout the sales cycle
- Review statistical data to track performance of sales functions
- Ensure that performance goals are set and met
- Proven experience architecting full stack mobile applications including native iOS, native Android, Hybrid, and desktop web applications
- Proven experience presenting to C-level executives at Fortune 500 companies
- Proficiency with coding languages, frameworks, API development, and full-stack development
- Understanding mobile development best practices
- Proven ability to lead the architecture of new projects provided by clientele and scope of work
- Proven ability of strategically developing deliverables based on client needs and goals
- Experience managing full-cycle sales process
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication & presentation skills required
- Client facing experience is a must