Senior Android Engineer (f/m)
This job offer is expired
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global online food-delivery platform.
We’re a truly global team, working across 45 countries to ensure our customers are able to find, order and receive their favourite food in the fastest way possible. Since we started our journey in 2011, Delivery Hero has become the world’s largest food-delivery network, and we’re focused on a culture of growth, in both size and opportunities.
If you’re an enthusiastic, innovative problem solver, hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
- You will be working on our Delivery Hero Restaurant Partner Solution (RPS) application to implement new features and move the platform to the next level.
- You will work in an Agile team together with Product, QA, and frontend and back-end developers.
- You will help junior developers to grow as they join the team and will sometimes review their work.
Your heroic skills:
- Knowledgeable on OOP and testing strategies.
- You have advanced experience with the Android Platform and know best practices (including Material Design).
- You have worked with REST APIs.
- You know the importance of UX, your work is sustainable, you know the difference between mobile and web.
- Very proactive person who seeks and shares needed information.
- Strong attention to details and knowing how to compromise on good design vs. pragmatism decisions.
- Estimate realistic time required to execute tasks and deliver them in time. You are passionate about creating world class products to inspire people. You are thrilled to have an impact.
- Knowledge of Kotlin would be awesome.
- Git, Gradle for Android.
- Reactive, DI (Dagger).
- Experience with location tracking / battery performance experience.
We offer you:
- International working atmosphere and cross-cultural teams.
- Goal oriented environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Great career opportunities.
- Safety of a large company: pension scheme and stability.
- Nice work environment and English as working language.
- For applicants from abroad: relocation package and German lessons.
Have we caught your attention? Then please send us your application including cover letter, CV, salary expectations and earliest starting date. We’re looking forward to your application!