C++ Mobile Game Developer (m/f)
Greentube is a highly specialised provider of online games for private clients and companies all over the world. With our products, we entertain thousands of gamers around the clock every single day.
Our Social Games Development team is growing and looking for a C++ Mobile Game Developer (f/m) to join our next exciting development project! Your main responsibilities will be the maintenance and the enhancing of one of our popular mobile games. Are you ready for a challenging opportunity where you can not only impress with your solution-oriented way of thinking but also with your awesome C++ knowledge? Then apply now!
- Maintaining and enhancing our mobile games
- Clarification and documentation of requirements
- Implementation of changes and new features (including extensive developer testing)
- Active participation and improvement: we expect you to come up with suggestions, strategies and ideas
- Completed technical education or corresponding experience in software development
- A minimum of 3 years professional experience in developing mobile games, both iOS and Android
- Knowledge of C++ is a must
- Experience with Game Engines
- Good refactoring skills
- Knowledge of Python is a big plus
- Solution oriented working style and
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, German is a plus
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits such as an in-house canteen, regular employee events, health care benefits, further local employee offers and discounts, etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- A yearly gross salary of 47.600,- for applicants with at least 4 years of specific experience and willingness to offer a higher salary depending on your professional experience and qualification
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.