Mobile Application Developer
This job offer is expired
The Mobile Application Developer is a strategic technical position within the organization. The Mobile Application Developer will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse mobile devices. Your primary focus will be the development of applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Developers need to be experienced with development of mobile applications; including expertise in Java, C++ and Java Native Interface (JNI).
- Git knowledge or other version control experience.
- Ability to effectively work alone or with a local peer to deliver high quality work in a rapid fashion.
- System level skills that support the ability to fix issues while having the ability to discern, understand and mitigate the effects of a fix on other processes.
- Comfortable with network design & implementation
- Knowledgeable of security best practices and implementations.
- Previous experience supporting and working closely with system developers.
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities.
- Review IT publications and online materials to remain up-to-date with current and future technologies.
- Ability to lift 25lbs
Preferred Qualifications (Not all are required nor is a combination required)
- Android Development - Excellent working knowledge of Eclipse/Android Studio and Java embedded systems development using Java.
- IOS Development - Excellent working knowledge of Xcode and Instruments, Objective C, Cocoa Framework, Push Notifications, In-App Purchase. (Added advantage)
- Hybrid Development - PhoneGap and/or similar development platforms/tools (Added advantage)
- Experience leading development of mobile applications that have been successfully delivered to customers and must have published at least one original Android a plus.
- Experience managing Fdroid server a plus.
Desired Education and Certification:
- Collegiate level education in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Cisco Certified Network CCNA,. Network+, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Certified Centrix Professional-Virtualization (CCP-V), or other pertinent industry level certification.