Lead Mobile (iOS or Android) Developer
We are a stealth mode startup, our vision is to make digital currency accessible to everyone, to level the playing field in the financial system. We focus on creating user-focused products that are easier and delightful to use. As part of the overall solution, we are building the most feature-rich, user-friendly mobile wallet. It is a gateway to the decentralized web, and it is the most convenient way for our users to interface with the open financial system, on a daily basis.
We are looking for talented mobile developers to help us achieve that vision. You could be experienced either in the Android (using Java) or the iOS (using Swift) platform, or both.
As a mobile engineer, you will build and maintain our mobile wallet app, that lets our users manage cryptographic identities, securely store digital assets, and interface with decentralized applications. You’ll work closely with our founding team to identify what our customers need, and rapidly iterate on new features to delight our users. If you’re passionate about cryptocurrency, the decentralized web, hard engineering problems, and building great user experiences, we should talk.
- Be responsible for either our Android or iOS mobile app
- Turn design ideas into features implementation that scale to millions of users by working closely with other mobile and backend engineers
- Develop unit and integration tests to ensure code quality and test coverage
- Add positive energy in every meeting, and make your coworkers feel included in every interaction.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in developing native mobile applications, could be Android with Java, or iOS with Swift, working within a team environment. We are not strict on years, as long as you can demonstrate your maturity with native app development.
- You’re familiar with mobile product and design lifecycles, and collaborating closely with designers and product managers.
- You have experience shipping mobile apps to a large user base.
- You write high quality code with unit and automated tests.
- You’re comfortable with identifying and fixing performance bottlenecks.
- You’re passionate about building an open financial system that brings the world together.
Nice to Haves
- You have worked on mobile products with a focus on finance, security, or user experience.
- You have experience in building apps that interact with the Ethereum blockchain.
- You have experience in basic cryptography.
- You have worked with the Signal chat protocol.
- You are familiar with terms like gas limit, BIP39, EIP155, ERC20, and ERC721.
Why work for us
- Join a well-funded stellar team on the ground floor. We already raised $5M before building out a MVP, and we will soon start our ICO where we will raise a lot more. Get in with a significant equity while the option price is still low.
- Build your expertise in the open. We open source our product. Show off to the world your development skill and the quality of code you developed. You will become the definitive expert in crypto, and it is not only a bullet point in your resume, you actually have a github repository to show it off for your next career move.
- Build your connection with the investor community. We are funded by many top name investors in the crypto space, you will get to know many of them over time.
- We sponsor Visa (H1, TN1, or whatever you need)