Senior Android Software Engineer (m/f)
What you tell people at parties
“I make sure you have your favourite video content under your thumb and in your pocket!”
What would you do
- Develop an awesome video streaming application for Android and AndroidTV with a focus on customer amazement
- Work together with team members to write Kotlin code.
- Research how cutting-edge developments in the Android landscape can be used to improve our app and our development process.
- Evangelise and spread your apps mentality to your colleagues.
How you do it
- You prioritize your own work together with your team and Product Owner in an agile work environment.
- You will receive immediate feedback from end users and you will have a lot of opportunities to experiment.
- You improve the quality of the Android code, ensuring a maintainable architecture.
- You actively coach team members and continuously provide them with constructive feedback.
What we're asking
- You are smart and have some way to prove it.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an app developer and at least 3 as Android developer.
- You're experienced when it comes to improving your colleagues craftsmanship and technical skills.
- You care about code quality
- Agile way of working is almost your second nature.
- You have deep understanding and proven experience building mobile apps at scale.
- You love to work as a force multiplier; to lift the productivity of the whole team.
- You take pride in what you do, but welcome feedback.
- You are adaptable and don't mind stepping outside of your comfort zone.
- Good communication skills in English
- Willing to relocate to Munich (or you are within daily travel distance).
Why you’ll love working at 7TV
- Fast-paced startup with an already strong and healthy user base
- Great opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Ability to put your stamp on an innovative product
- Passionate, diverse, and supportive team members
- Open, transparent, and bureaucracy-free company culture
- Office located in the heart of Munich
- Competitive compensation package
We're fast, well-funded and growing quickly. It's an exciting time to join us!Apply now