Kotlin Engineer *
This job offer is expired
Rethink a Running System.
We are looking for enthusiastic team players who do not shy away from individual responsibility, who reach brave, informed decisions, and are not scared to jump in at the deep end when required.
With over 1,500 employees and 5 million customers, the myToys Group is one of the most successful e-commerce companies in Germany and is part of the Otto Group.
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Kotlin Developer * for our Madrid Office. Someone who is looking to be challenged and able to embrace responsibility. As a Kotlin Developer, you will be responsible for the continuous delivery and continuous integration of our new features. You would be someone to rely on for technical advice and guidance.
You will be working with a distributed team of engineers and developers, therefore collaborative problem solving and creating quality products is essential. Your role will involve working on the native apps and their corresponding backend services.
Our ideal candidate
- Proven skills in Kotlin development.
- You are willing to learn other technologies like Appium and Swift
- Having coding skills in Java and/or Swift is a plus
- Having experience in cloud integrated development environments (AWS) is a plus
- You are familiar with Agile-Scrum methodologies
- You are fluent in English and Spanish. German is a plus
- Passionate about technology, being up to date with the newest trends
- Happy to work in our Tech Lab in Madrid and willing to travel to Berlin occasionally
We’d love to find out more about you, so send us a link to your Github, Stackoverflow, Linkedin, etc or a link to your apps!
What we offer
- Great colleagues and a relaxed and flexible environment.
- Competitive Salary
- Free Drinks and Coffee/Tea
- Training and Development in Madrid-Berlin
Curious? Then get to know us. Take a look at our career site and apply directly online. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
* We expressly state that we kindly welcome all prospective candidates, regardless of sex, nationality, ethnicity, religion, belief, disability, age or sexual identity.