The Android developer is responsible for the development and maintenance of JustClean mobile application. Your primary focus will be the development of Android platform and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Identifying bugs and solving application problems, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Implement UI/UX provided by the designers/Product team.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Contribute technical ideas and suggestions to enhance the direction of the product.
- Write test cases and work with QA on a weekly release cycle.
- Work within an agile team (daily briefing and weekly planning meetings).
- Ensure that the user experience meets device specific design guidelines and expectations.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends and learns new models, techniques and technologies as they emerge, integrating knowledge from multiple sources to bring new solutions to business problems.
- Bachelor degree in computer Engineering/Science.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in developing Android applications.
- Product-focused Android application development experience.
- Portfolio of consumer facing high-performance Android applications available in the Marketplace.
- Familiar with the latest UI components.
- Advanced Android SDK / Java skills.
- Familiar with Kotlin language.
- Strong knowledge of Android API capabilities at different levels, framework components and lifecycles.
- Good understanding of design patterns & Object Orientated Programming.
- Knowledge of socket based networking desirable.
- Understanding of analytics, remote reporting and measurements.
- Experience of working with Integration and Unit Testing on Android.