Mobile Engineering Manager @ Ireland's best place to work on Glassdoor
About the team
HubSpot's product department is growing in Dublin. There are over 110 people here building, designing and researching projects that go on to become living, breathing parts of our inbound marketing, sales and customer success products.
We work in small, customer-driven development teams of 5-6 people and there are currently 4 dedicated mobile teams in Dublin. Due to growth, we're hiring our first mobile leadership position.
You'll provide strategic technical, product and leadership direction to your teams, setting your group's alignment and direction alongside the Product Group Lead and Design Leader. You'll be responsible for setting the cultural tone for your family of teams - setting the engineering mission and coaching emerging engineering leaders to create customer focused, high performing, engaged teams.
We're a small team with big goals. We want to empower our users to grow their businesses from their phones, create an intuitive mobile experience, and help teams collaborate through the HubSpot mobile app.
What we are looking for
- Several years relevant mobile experience with at least a couple of those being a people manager
- Strong technical acumen in iOS (Swift) or Android (Kotlin)
- People look to you and trust your product and technical leadership
- You've been actively involved in setting product strategy and have shipped large-scale mobile products
- Experience partnering with recruiting to build high performing mobile teams
- Initiating and providing input into strategic decisions on how we grow, and manage our engineers
- We're a public company and each employee gets stock
- Full healthcare and dental cover
- Pension match
- Unlimited holidays
- Further education scheme
- Free breakfast, lunch, drinks (Guinness on tap!) & snacks
- Gym at the office
- Nap room
- Standing desks
- Choose your own machine