← Back to all jobs
Mobile Developer - Android
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Scrum team to develop client’s new native software that will be a key component of our product offering.
- Code, test, debug, document and maintain software applications using established coding standards and methodologies.
- Participate in Scrum activities, perform code reviews, contribute to a high performing, growing team.
- Own component(s) of the architecture and direct the work of other team members.
- Ensure new software meets quality standards through writing unit and automated tests.
- Troubleshoot, debug, resolve product issues as they arise.
- Assist in designing interfaces to improve the user experience.
- Support the application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support). Follow established development, documentation, testing and deployment processes.
- Gather requirements and suggest solutions; serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions.
- Collaborate with product development team to plan new features.
- Participate in planning and scoping meetings for future projects.
- Work cross functionally to resolve complex customer problems.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining project and work backlog; able to re-prioritize tasks as the business deems appropriate.
- Stay current with new technology trends.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- Technical Skills: Kotlin, JAVA, Swift, Objective C, Appium
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Experience with GIT
- Experience testing mobile applications
- Experience testing middleware applications
- Experience developing and testing native Android apps
or subscribe to receive job offers in your e-mail
Similar job offers in this area
Android Developer Livefront
Minneapolis, MN, US