Airside is looking for exceptionally talented Android application developers with a passion for solving intricate problems in the identity management area. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who worked as a primary developer in the past projects. The candidate participates in all stages of the software development lifecycle and helps influence the outcome. Therefore, a keen focus on building creative solutions and a commitment to collaborative problem-solving is essential to creating value for our customers.
At Airside, the core engineering teams are in Herndon, VA and Innsbruck, Austria, with our headquarters located in Rosslyn, VA.
- Design and build Android applications
- Automate tests
- Maintain code quality
- Contribute to CI/CD efforts
- Collaborate with a distributed team to design and develop new features
- Backend integration
- 3+ years experience with Java for Android
- Kotlin experience is a plus
- Experience with Agile development (Scrum)
- Familiarity with REST best practices
- Strong communication skills
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or a Related Field
- 5+ years of experience as Android Applications Developer
- AWS Certifications is a plus