This job offer is expired
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
At Xfinity Mobile, we believe managing your mobile usage should be easy. If you join us, you'll have to opportunity to make an impact on an app used by hundreds of thousands of Xfinity Mobile customers. You'll be able to interact with designers and back-end engineers in order to ensure a fast, Android-friendly experience. You'll help us build out and maintain open source tools dedicated to making our apps easy to build and test. Our team builds high-quality care apps that allow customers to understand and manage their account quickly and easily, and we need a new Android engineer to support us.
- Participate in architecture, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of our Android apps
- Participate actively in agile practices by collaborating with product owners, Business Analysts, Scrum Masters, and other team members in such activities as grooming user stories with cross-functional development teams or demoing developed features.
- Responsible for engineering best practices leading to excellent overall quality of software
- Supports a culture of continuous improvement
- 6+ years of relevant work experience, including extensive native programming experience and proven architecture skills.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field.
- Experience with service-oriented development, architecture paradigms and a proven excellence on design for scalability, performance and reliability
- MVP-based application architecture
- Dependency Injection
- RESTful API usage
- Usage of RecyclerView and how best to modify individual items
- Android-specific design patterns
- Unit and UI testing
- Maintaining multiple app flavors
- Application Performance Monitoring
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer