Senior Mobile Developer
The aware3 development team works in an agile, fast-paced environment, often releasing updates multiple times per week. Developers are part of the end-to-end design process, and often are required to work independently to design and implement solutions across a wide variety of topics. If you enjoy the design cycle taking six months and the requirements process droning on in endless meetings, aware3 is a bad fit for you; we move extremely quickly on all fronts and development is no exception.
The lucky new team member should have a focus on writing readable, efficient and testable code. We don’t give bonus points for writing code in the fewest number of lines. Stars are earned when another team member can easily hop in and understand code; gold stars for test coverage.
- Gather and analyze user requirements from the team and architect solutions from them.
- Implement end-to-end solutions from database to frontend with concise, efficient, testable code.
- Explore and recommend solutions to the team that help our systems function in a scalable and cost-effective manner.
- Support teammates and end users with code fixes and day-to-day interactions.
- Own your house. Be responsible for the walls that you build, including writing tests, patching holes and building supports as load grows.
- At least 5 years of total development experience; at least 2 years with mobile app development.
- Comfort with both Java and Swift.
- Proven experience with automated testing (Appium, Espresso, XCUITest, etc).
- Ability to work with strong independence on end-to-end projects.
- Ability to interface with other team members, clients and end users.
- Familiarity with Jenkins.
- Familiarity with PHP.
- An appreciation for standing desks and multiple monitors.
- Experience with Kanban.
- An interest in Human-Centered Design and UX excellence.
Salary will be dependent on experience and extremely competitive for the right candidate.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Native mobile (Android & iOS): 5 years
Required work authorization: United States
Please upload your resume and cover letter here: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Aware3/jobs/Senior-Mobile-Developer-6443480ec49bd085Apply now