Senior Mobile Engineer Android
This job offer is expired
ABOUT USBuild the Smarter Way to Shop!ShopBack is a rapidly growing digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!At ShopBack, our engineering teams build scalable platforms and utilize leading-edge technologies to build a world-class product. You will join a diverse and talented team of aspiring engineers with great ambitions to impact the eCommerce landscape. We are seeking team members who strive to solve the hard problems, take pride in delivering world-class products and are strong team players.A ShopBack Engineer empowers our merchants and customers, and elevates their shopping experience. Your work has a direct impact to millions of shoppers in 7 countries and we’re looking to expand our team as we scale even further.We are looking for top talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Taiwan.Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement new features on the Android platform.
- As part of an agile team, you’ll work closely with the UX Designers, Product Owners, Test Engineer, and other Android Engineers to optimize our ShopBack Android mobile app.
- Liaise with QA to ensure features and bugs are properly tested.
- Manage the release process of Android app market
- 4+ years or relevant experience with Android mobile development.
- Experience in mobile-app release management
- Extensive REST API development experience
- Experience in designing scalable mobile service architectures
- Interest in learning new technologies.
- Good knowledge of native Android architecture, framework
- Be comfortable working with a wide range of development tools in an Agile Environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a creative and analytic mind, passionate about beautiful design and engaging user experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, a team player with strong analytical, problem solving, debugging, and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in delivery mobile-app in multinational market is a plus
- Experience in L10N
- BS or MS
- Language: Java