Android SDK Developer (m/f)
This job offer is expired
Smaato provides mobile app developers with SDKs that help them adding advertisements from the Smaato network. These SDKs are connected via APIs to the Smaato backend in order to transfer relevant data and request advertisements to show these on mobile Apps. The focus here is the highest possible user experience, reliability and low resource consumption.
The Android SDK Developer will be responsible for adding new features to the SDKs, maintaining the related apps, and starting new initiatives.
You can expect a very international team of Developers who are based in Hamburg. As part of our self-organizing Scrum teams you'd be structuring 2-weeks-sprints following iterative methods. Our team sizes vary between 4 and 7 Developers. The hierarchies are set efficiently and the management style can be called hands-off; in other words, you are trusted to manage your own work.
The key responsibilities include:
- Adopting new interactive advertising formats
- Creating sample applications for our demand and supply partner
- Developing internal applications for Smaato to test the SDK
- Android development under SCRUM
- Ensuring the support of the latest mobile device
- University degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or a related field
- Excellent knowledge in developing mobile applications for Android using Java
- Knowledge of the appropriate software development tools
- Self-motivated to develop professionally and personally
- Business fluent in English
- Experience in developing SDK/Frameworks/Libraries for Android platform
- Proven experience in Android/Java development
- Familiar to work in an Agile environment (SCRUM)
- Understanding of TDD
- Knowledge of UIAutomator/Espresso
- Knowledge of iOS, or Windows phone