ABOUT US Build the Smarter Way to Shop! ShopBack is a rapidly growing digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of! At ShopBack, our engineering teams build scalable platforms and utilize leading-edge technologies to build a world-class product. You will join a diverse and talented team of aspiring engineers with great ambitions to impact the eCommerce landscape. We are seeking team members who strive to solve the hard problems, take pride in delivering world-class products and are strong team players. A ShopBack Engineer empowers our merchants and customers, and elevates their shopping experience. Your work has a direct impact to millions of shoppers in 7 countries and we’re looking to expand our team as we scale even further. We are looking for top talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore.
- Manage and oversee the engineering team
- Responsible for hiring, mentoring and development of our team of engineers to grow a high-performance engineering organization
- Collaborate with product & technology teams to deliver major initiatives that drive our customer growth
- Guide engineering technical strategy and roadmaps
- Commitment to high code quality and delivery requirements
- Strong technical credentials, with 4+years leading or managing a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and proven technical leadership.
- Strong analytical skills with excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to coach and mentor team members in their professional development
- Hands-on experience working with mobile app development - iOS, Android.
- Hands-on experience working with web back-end development
- Experience with hiring and building self-sustaining teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or the equivalent strongly preferred.