Android Developer - Glasgow
This job offer is expired
Waracle is looking for a talented Android Developer based in Glasgow working on cutting edge projects based in our embedded digital team in Glasgow city Centre.
The successful candidate for this role will be well experienced in the following:
- Native Android development
- Front-end development experience
- Agile development and CI/CD
- Tools like Android Studio and Git
- The entire software development life cycle, end to end
Waracle is an unconventional company – we like to think out of the box and we want staff who do too. If you’re successful in your application you can expect:
- To work on some of the most innovative mobile/IoT/healthcare/AR/VR projects with some of the world’s leading brands
- A relaxed/informal environment
- A learning environment – we like to learn, and build it into the working week. We don’t do formal training courses but when you attend a tech conference we expect you to participate in upskilling/rounding out others
- Innovation – our aspiration is to launch startups and incubate them around waracle – share out commercial/software product/agile/product strategy experience we’ve got. We’re already doing this and we’ve got more ideas on the go!
Our benefits package includes:
- A competitive salary
- Holidays – 31 days per year and a day off on your birthday.
- 35 hour working week
- Brown bag lunches and regular workshops
- Last Friday staff get together monthly
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers