Senior Android Engineers (RxJava, Kotlin, Dubai)
This job offer is expired
Our Android developers have a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. As an experienced Android Developer, you work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation mobile applications in a scalable manner.
- You design and build advanced, scalable applications for the Android platform.
- You work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements and use cases and translate them pragmatic and effective technical solutions.
- You integrate with our backend services (JSON, REST, etc.) to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience that is super-fast for end users.
- You own end-to-end product modules/features from requirement to going live.
- You design and review code, troubleshoot and act as a consultant to team members on technical matters.
- You gather requirements by interacting directly with the end users and advocate delightful user experiences.
- You continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- You unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- You use core animation to create engaging motion effects and intuitive interfaces.
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years of Android application development with extensive knowledge about Java, collections, algorithms and well-known application frameworks.
- Knowledge and experience of Kotlin, RxJava and Dagger will all be useful.
- Strong understanding of interactive application development paradigm under Android, memory management, file I/O, network programming, concurrency and multithreading.
- Experience in Android-specific application development and publishing Android apps in the play store.
- Good understanding of design patterns, such as builder, facade and Observer.
- Good knowledge about the latest framework and technical, including RxAndroid, Lambda expressions and dependency injection.
- Good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle. Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Experience in working with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Good experience on testing frameworks, including Robolectric and Espresso.
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow