Software Development Engineer in Test (mobile) (m/f) (Hamburg/Barcelona)
This job offer is expired
As of now, we’re looking for a passionate Software Development Engineer (m/f) for our mobile app development in Hamburg HQ office.
These are your responsibilities:
- Write automation tests for our mobile apps used by millions of users.
- Plan, scope, schedule and implement testing activities for our project.
- Understand our business and product, define the quality metrics.
- Participate in the full agile SDLC, including meetings, iterative development, and estimations.
- Monitor backend services status, quickly respond to errors.
- Take care of CI jobs, including release build.
- Responsible for 2nd level technical support as a team effort, be the key player for the bug process.
- Plan test sessions.
- Stay on top of the latest technology trends, apply the best practices to our daily work.
- Work in a motivated and innovative team with flat hierarchies.
These are your qualifications:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience.
- Passionate, proactive, self-motivated individual.
- Experience in object-oriented software development.
- Thorough knowledge of Android and/or iOS platforms.
- 3+ years’ experience testing native Android and/or iOS mobile apps.
- Exposure to development or test automation tools/frameworks (e.g. Appium, Calabash, UIAutomator, UI Automation, Robotium, etc…). Ideally hands-on experience with Espresso or XCUITest, those are what we use here.
- Willingness to work cross-functionally with other teams to make all products and deployments seamless for our customers.
- Enthusiasm for your work and for new challenges in a young and successful startup.
- Experience working closely with development and business teams.
- Experience in an international company or remote team collaboration is a plus.
- Fluent proficiency in English.
You are a perfect fit, if you are passionate about software quality and security and if you always wanted to put a highly integrated system to the acid test. You are familiar with terms like unit tests, surface tests, integration tests, regression tests and load tests. You know when good is “good enough” and where to take a closer look.
If you want to apply for the Software Development Engineer in Test (mobile) position in Barcelona please use this link: https://boards.greenhouse.io/mytaxigroup/jobs/678745#.WplBXZPOXUI
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow