Android Mobile Developer (m/f)
This job offer is expired
We want to hire Android Mobile Developer who are passionate and experienced to build excellent foundations for our solutions.
MOIA is an innovative mobility company that will change people’s lives by re-imagining urban mobility. MOIA will create services that enable more people to move more freely and securely, ultimately making cities better places to live. We will free up the movement of people and goods within cities whilst making mobility accessible to everyone. That means we will:
- Make city traffic clean, safe and silent
- Create more time and space for people
- Bring affordable and convenient mobility to everybody
We would be delighted if you were to accompany us on this exciting and challenging journey. We are not only looking for candidates to fill our job vacancies; we want you as a crucial part of our team. Our core competence is passion.
What you will do
- Follow agile methodologies to continuously improve our mobile app
- Help our team to develop amazing user experiences for mobile
- Identify and share your knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies that will help us innovate faster
- You and your team will work like a startup and take ownership for the whole development cycle - from ideation over design to implementation and maintenance
- This will require you to be ambitious, in delivering products that re-define the customer experience and making bold decisions about the means and tools of delivery and operation
What we expect
- A degree in Computer Science and at least 3 years of programming experience
- Passion producing well structured, readable and testable code
- Openness to switch between mobile and backend, when needed
- Knowledge of current trends in software design, architecture and micro services
- Experience using Git
- An attitude of accountability and sharing your knowledge
- Excellent communication skills--you can spar with engineers, product owners and other stakeholders.
What we offer you
We are a new company and a fast-growing team. We see things from a people perspective, observing, learning and responding to their social needs. We are always curious to find better ways to do things and so we question everything. We are driven by the possibilities better urban mobility solutions can unlock. We work with different people, disciplines and companies to make great things happen. MOIA offers a unique opportunity as it combines the best of the startup and corporate worlds. We are an innovative new business based in top locations such as Berlin and Hamburg, but are also backed by a large corporate parent providing funding, resources, know-how and commitment.
What we offer in detail:
- Competitive salary
- Competitive bonus
- Mobility budget
- Job Ticket (public transport)
- Subsidisation of a fitness club membership
- 30 days holiday
Our work is dedicated to transforming the lives of billions – you will be part of this vision.