Test Automation Engineer
This job offer is expired
- Design and automate test plans for mobile apps, web and backend applications
- Build a reliable and robust infrastructure to support the mobile application test automation effort across domestic and international varieties of phones and tablets.
- Implement continuous deployment strategy across iOS, Android, and Web platforms.
- Research and apply relevant (and new) tools & technology to solve problems.
- Write and automate mobile/web client test cases.
- Debug issues and diagnose root causes.
Skills & requirements
- BS in Computer Science, equivalent or solid experience in the field.
- Development experience with iOS, Android, and/or Node.js framework.
- Well-versed in the Linux environment, tools, and scripting languages.
- Understanding of Software Architecture with focus on Reliability and Availability.
- General knowledge of computer networking and cellular technology.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in English
- Continuous integration and DevOps deployment experience is highly preferred.
- Hands on experience with test tools like Selenium, Appium, Calabash is a plus.
- Hands on experience with load testing tools such as LoadRunner, Jmeter, SIPP, Tsung is a definite plus
- Hands on experience with version control(GIT, SVN) and build system (Jenkins, Hudson) is a plus
- Hands on experience with Docker, Mesos is a plus
We offer attractive remuneration, 5-day work week, medical and other fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with date of availability, present and expected salaries to email email@example.com.
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow