Android Developer, Software Engineer (M/W)
This job offer is expired
As a full-stack team with a very strong expertise in mobile, web, and back end development we are currently looking for a
Senior Android Developer, Software Engineer
to work with us at our headquarter office in Munich, Germany.
Skills & Requirements
The candidate we are looking for has:
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or 4+ years in software development experience
- 4+ years of object-oriented software development experience
- 4+ years building Android applications in Java using Android SDK
- 4+ years mobile application development experience (Android, J2ME or Blackberry)
- Experience in understanding large and complex code bases, including API design techniques to help keep them clean and maintainable.
- Experience in the following technologies:
- Java language and related frameworks
- Multi-Threading and memory management specific to mobile devices
- Caching mechanisms
Characteristics that will really intrigue us:
- strong passion for the product!
- strong background and knowledge of Java
- strong experience developing user interfaces for applications on Android using Android SDK
- prior experience working for a consumer Internet company
- experience with test driven development
- to be part of a highly skilled, international team that is awesome and fun to work with
- freedom to innovate and take technical decisions
- an actively leading role in developing our international product and steadily push it to the next level
- free fruits and drinks
If you are interested in being part of our exciting success story and you are up for the challenge please send us a copy of your resume, relevant credentials and earliest possible start date.
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow
Similar job offers in your area
Technical Team Lead (Mobile) Payworks GmbHMünchen, GermanyMay 28
München, GermanyMay 22